Monday, October 18, 2010

Finally!!!! My first post. I am trying to get the hang of this. If any of you have advice, I would appreciate it!
So to start out i thought i would tell a random story of why i conformed to blogging! SAMANTHA DAVIS!!! She has been getting after me to blog everything including pictures of Ryker. Well i finally did it! And despite my clueless self... I am pretty intrigued to see how well I do.
I am pretty sure it took so long for me to get started because, as much as I hate to admit it, my life is pretty LAME. I don't know how others post humorous or intriguing posts. I hope that through time I will have adapted my ways of blogging and produce a must read blog! Here's to DREAMING!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Monica, don't feel bad most of us wouldn't know how to post every day! just go read some other blogs and they will give you idea's how to write your stories with the humor that you get to see them when in first person.
    check out meanestmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! its about TIME! Finally get to see pics of the little cutie! He is getting big I want to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up. Tell us anything, the smallest moments are often the funniest. So excited to read about you guys and Ryker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moni, I am so impressed that you are blogging. I just don't want to. If you are worried about humorous stories ask Eric to write. Ryker will do many cute funny things as he gets more mobile, and it's so fun to hear from you, since you avoid facebook. By the way I love the pictures Sheryl took of you 3. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so happy you guys have a blog! i'm excited to stalk you guys! we've got a blog too, leithalfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd much rather do blogging then facebook so I am so glad that you have started a blog! your life is not lame. :)

    ReplyDelete